How to Get to Our Office
4620 N. Austin Avenue
Look for an ugly one-story brick building on the corner of Austin & Eastwood across
from St. Robert Bellarmine Church.
||By car or taxi
- Take blue-line subway in the "O'Hare" direction.
(The blue line runs under Dearborn Street in the Loop.)
Be sure your fare-card has enough for transfer to bus
- Get off at Jefferson Park
- Do one of the following
- Take #91 "Austin Avenue" bus to Eastwood.
(3rd stop after left turn onto Austin Avenue from Lawrence), or
- Take #81W "Lawrence Avenue West" bus to Austin Avenue (6000 W).
Walk south 200 meters to 4620, or
- Walk south to Lawrence (4800 N.),
then west (right) on Lawrence 1 kilometer to Austin (6000 W.)
Walk south (left) on Austin to 4620
- Take Kennedy Expressway (I90)
(I90 runs north-south just west of the Loop, but the direction sign says
- Exit at Montrose (4400 N.)
Go west (left) 2 kilometers to Austin Avenue (6000 W.)
- Go north (right) 750 meters to 4620
- Take CTA blue line (any train) to Jefferson Park
- Then follow instructions above
- Take Kennedy Expressway (I90) toward Chicago.
- Get off at Austin Avenue exit
- Proceed on side road to Austin Avenue
- Go south (right) on Austin 1 kilometer to 4620.
The choice of best itinerary depends on train schedules and starting
location. Call (773) 736-9661 for detailed directions
- Take Edens Expressway (I94) south to Cicero.
- Proceed south on Cicero to Foster (5200 N) or Lawrence (4800 N)
- Turn west (right) to Austin Avenue (6000 W)
- Turn south (left) to 4620
Return to IDI home page
Last modified April, 2003